Dimension One Spa Buyers Beware
A friend of mine who does very detailed research on companies, recommended to me purchasing a Dimension One Triad Spa. This was helpful because researching on the net provided me few definitive answers. I went down and negotiated a fair price with an outfit called Blues Brothers.
Over the last 5 years, I have had, on average, 3 major repairs a year. In the second year I called Dimension One to ask if they might consider replacing what appeared to be a defective spa. Their reply was simply: “I checked your file and see that Blues Bros should be taking care of any issues for you.” Now 5 years later, warranty is up, I’m SOL with the latest problem. I turned off the spa, drained it, and consider it a total loss.
So if you thinking about spending several grand for a spa, cement pad, and wiring; then carefully consider a main line brand like my neighbor's Sundance. Otherwise, you may end up with a shoddy product and a customer service policy that I will tersely sum up as screw-you.
If you would like a copy of my service record please write and I'll send it to you via email Kimeldorf(atsign)comcast.net. Buyer Beware when Dimension One is mentioned in the same room as your walletd3ba05b review #136152
You may also like
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "On March 5th my Starbucks Card, that had almost $50 on it, got deactivated for REASONS UNKNOWN!!!!! When I called them about it they said it was "frozen" and under..."
- "In Filter Mode the spa does not pull water through the filter. Virtually no suction. For past three weeks I have sent photos and mpegs to the Dimension One service..."
- "In the process of wedding planning, the #1 advice I got from former brides was to invest in a good photographer. Why? Because the photos or videos you get are the..."
- "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..."
- "I put an order in on Nov 8th for $47 and never received it. I sent several messages and called the company several times and all I get is a..."
- "Carlton Al Moaibed Hotel, Dammam, Saudi Arabia. I stayed 7 nights. First night stayed in suite (arrived middle of night). Refundable, booked online at Expedia. Expedia collected nothing; all charges are..."
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."